Monday, February 18, 2013

The Law of Attraction

Positive
And so I'm lying here
Naked as in new
Thinking about the path
The universe knows my direction
I know my piece in it
But I've struggled knowing
The arrows trajectory
Wasn't for me this time
Wasn't for the dreams I dreamt
Of us and my heart
I've wanted to meet myself
With hearts for eyes
And to know what might deep rose
Look in my heart led lens
I wanted those eyes
Gazing at your eyes
I wanted those Cupid eyes
Gazing into my blue windows
The universe knows my direction
I've learned I want the deep ocean
In my eyes for two
I want to love
Even if its not you
I know my peace in it
The calm after the storm
Beating in highs and lows
As heart beats time
The anticipation I felt
They return to light
I've returned to freedom
Arms out wide
Like a prayer to the breeze
Carrying my seeds
To fertile ground
And I dance the dance
Of single solitude
With my partner
Hallelujah
Happy moments make a happy life
And I will love...

Gillian ZRW
11:24pm 02/18/13

No comments:

Post a Comment