Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dreaming and Driving

Life
Deep breaths
My hands hit the wheel
And I think of you
You
Too good to be true
And I flew
Like time
Years
And you weren't on my radar
Life flashing before
And into my future
I'm seeing myself brake
At a green light.
Stop stoping
Let yourself accelerate towards
A good thing
It awaits
If its fate fall
Trust fall
Fall in love if you dare
If its right
If you can take your foot off the brake
I awake
Never been on a public road
Never felt the revving accelerator
Beneath my feet
The rite of passage flew by
I was busy doing something
Doing nothing
Not considering you
Or driving
Only flying
Only future
Never accelerate for the present
Tomorrow I'm insured
Tomorrow I grip the wheel
Green light
Go
Come here
Take the keys
Lets accelerate
Lets go

Gillian Wenzel
11:34pm 01/06/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment