Saturday, January 5, 2013

Masterwork (Silk and Cashmere)

Sometimes days like this come into our lives. It's like the stars and the saints and the ancestors bind together to form an eloquent happiness. Something bold and humble alike. Maybe it's the joy of letting go and knowing that you've set yourself up for success, maybe it's the attitude of forward thought and motion, or maybe it's just confidence. But today, today everything felt like cashmere or silk. The the heart-steal cut oats soothed my energy in a brown sugared cradle of breakfast in the kitchen with my family. The pool's water glided off my skin in a quick and effervescent dance. I put on my new clothes, dressed in the costume in the role as: Gillian Z. R. Wenzel- believer of one's own future propulsion. As the peplum cut fell over my body's angles and curves I took a deep breath. Release, ready, hope-driven. My red silk herbal tea was a hug to the nervousness. And it dissipated in the kind synergy that is a possible future home. I listened, I said my soul and I felt so vibrantly woolen. as a lamb's coat is a representation of its past present and future selves I presented my lambs finest cashmere and when out for dinner in celebration I chose the lamb too. Food for thought today; everything for faith today. It's all out of my hands, and I put the best me forward. Proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment