Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Romanticism

Fancy
I'm supposed to be studying Romanticism for my English class, and I'm defiantly struggling to focus. It's been a great day and it feels so anticlimactic to end it staring at my Literature Book as if it was the best thing to read- ever. My life is consistently a game of balance- fun and adventure with work and responsibility. Today I turned in a scholarship application, I had an amazing time down town with my host sister and some friends, and I saw this is 40. It's weird thinking of how my life will be in that graceful time of denial, the disappointments of failed visions, and the finding of yourself for the umpteenth time. I think that's all I have to say. I'm grateful for my host sister, both of my families and all of my friends (adopted families) that mean so much to me. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment